ISO 2-3 bedrooms to either rent entire home/apt or rent from someone as a roommate.
QR Code Link to This Post
* Moving to the area from Fort Hood, Texas so that my kids can be closer to their dad. Selling everything I own and getting to the state with just clothing and whatever ends up fitting in my Buick Lacross. I will be buying new furniture once there.
* 36 years old
* No Criminal Record, Decent Credit... Willing to give you permission to check both.
* I do have a degree in Sociology; However, I am disabled and do not work. My income is from disability and child support.
* non smoker, no drugs and rarely drink; Maybe 5 alcoholic beverages a year.
* twin 4 year old's live with me full time, 2 older kids will visit Summer, Christmas and Spring Break. (Ages 11 and 13)
*I have 2 dogs, a 12 year old Labrador who is my retired service dog and a 5 month old Golden Retriever which is house trained and in service dog training currently (but will need to find a trainer there.)
*My entire budget is about $1100 to cover rent, water and electric... So I am looking for a place that is $700-$800 a month; an apartment is okay.
*Does NOT need to have a yard... Hate yard work anyway. Will clean up after my dogs.
*Must have a washer and dryer or at least hookups.
* Can't have stairs, I'm disabled/an amputee and cannot use stairs regularly.
* My ex husband was recently transfered to Benning so he will be the one to view apartments/houses and I will send him money for a deposit. I can print, sign and fax back an application and contract. Hopefully this will protect me from the scammers...
* Move in date would be between Nov 1st and December 15th. Quite flexible, as I can stay with my ex until a place is ready.
PM me offers and details... Home needs to be woth in 45 minutes of Fort Benning.
Disclaimer: No, I won't be your live in "girlfriend" to give you "favors" in exchange for rent. I'm not lacking in self respect so don't waste your time emailing me to ask that.